- Arch Rock Area - Lower Merced River Gorge. Closure includes all routes with the following exception: routes west of and including "Later" and northeast of and including "Juliette's Flake" remain open.
- B.O.L.T. Wall - Immediately southwest of Leaning Tower. Closure includes all routes on the B.O.L.T. Wall. Note: All routes on the Fifi Buttress remain open.
- El Capitan, Southeast Face - Closure includes all big wall routes between and including "South Seas/Pacific Ocean Wall" to the west and "Native Son" to the east. At the base, the first 4 pitches of all routes within this area remain open.
- Glacier Point, east side - East of Glacier Point Apron. Closure includes all routes above 200 feet from the base of the cliff east of Glacier Point Apron including "A Mother's Lament" to the Illilouette Gorge.
- Half Dome, South Face - Overlooking Little Yosemite Valley. Closure includes all routes from "Autobahn" east to and including "South Face Route."
- Hetch Hetchy - Closed area includes Kolana Rock and Wapama Cliff (immediately west of Wapama Falls).
- Rhombus Wall - Above Ahwahnee Meadow. Closure includes all routes west of "Super Slide" to the Ahwahnee Ramps, including all routes on the Rhombus Wall.
- The Rostrum - Lower Merced Canyon. Closure includes "Super Nova" and extends west to all climbing routes on all sides of the Rostrum. The "Jungle Gym" area remains open. Slack-lining is prohibited at the summit and the top of the adjacent cliff.